Good morning, everyone,

We’ve got a couple trips headed out soon and the details for both are below, let us know if you have any questions!

Blue Spring Cave (1/28 - 1/29)
I’ve attached the info sheet; if you haven’t already signed up you can do so at a meeting or send us an email.

Winterplace Ski Trip (2/3 - 2/5)
Looks like we have a pretty good group for the cabin/ski trip. Here’s just a few more details to get you started.

First, we will be going to Winterplace<http://www.winterplace.com/> in West Virginia. You can check out the trail map here<http://www.winterplace.com/trail-map> and the snow report here<http://www.winterplace.com/snow-report>.
We will be leaving from Lot 66 on Friday, February 3 (time TBD) to head up to our cabins. Once we are there, we will get settled in for the night.

Saturday, we will go skiing. The fees for this trip breaks down as follows:
Item    Price
Lift Ticket all day pass/ open until 10pm       $52
Ski/Snowboard + Helmet rental   $26 + $7
Cabin   $5
Total   $57 or $90
Everyone must pay these fees to go on the trip. If you plan to go on the trip, please pay your $57/$90 by Wednesday, January 25. You can send it to the club Venmo (@UT-Canoe-Hiking) or pay with cash or check at one of the meetings.

After we have had our fill of skiing, we will return to the cabins for a second night before heading back to Knoxville on Sunday, February 5. A gear list for what you’ll need to bring is to come. If this is your first time skiing, don’t worry, we’ll teach you! We’re really looking forward to these trip and hope you guys are, too!

Liz
​