Join us for a Campus Labs webinar

Happy New Year!

As a campus user of Campus Labs products (Planning Module being one of them), any user may register to participate in their webinars. Just passing the information along for those who may be interested in learning more.

If the email below is difficult to read, here’s a link to a website with the same information -

https://s3.amazonaws.com/orgsync-marketing-emails/2016-customer-success-webinars/index.html

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD

Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation

Join us for a Campus Labs webinar

Start your new year with opportunities for free professional development from some of our Member Campuses and your Campus Success team. We’re pleased to offer a new set of webinars that have been carefully designed to support the valuable work that you do.

spacer

Retention & Success

line

spacer

Teaching & Learning

line

spacer

Student Engagement

line

spacer

Student Affairs Assessment

line

Date

Connecting Student Affairs Assessment, Resources, and Trends with SAAL

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 @ 1:00 pm EST
Guest Presenters: Pamelyn Shefman - University of Houston, Brian Bourke - Murray State University and Whitney Brown - University of Alaska Anchorage
Learn More and Register »

spacer

Improvement & Accountability

line

Date

Getting Started with Campus Labs Outcomes

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 @ 1:00 pm EST
Guest Presenter: Steven Hawks - University of Minnesota Twin Cities
Learn More and Register »

Webinar also available on Thursday, March 23, 2017 1:00 pm EST

Date

Getting Started with Campus Labs Outcomes

Thursday, March 23, 2017 @ 1:00 pm EST
Guest Presenter: Steven Hawks - University of Minnesota Twin Cities
Learn More and Register »

Date

Learning to Create Rubrics That Meet the Varying Demands of Academic Affairs

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 @ 1:00 pm EST
Guest Presenters: David Collum, EdD - Missouri Baptist University and Brandon Weger - Illinois Eastern Community College
Learn More and Register »

Date

The Basics and Beyond: Using the Eight-Step Report Writer for New Purposes Throughout the Assessment Cycle

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 @ 1:00 pm EST
Guest Presenters: David Collum, EdD - Missouri Baptist University and Brandon Weger - Illinois Eastern Community College
Learn More and Register »

View our list of Spring Webinars

spacer

Interested in attending a webinar but can’t make it? Don’t worry, if you register we’ll be sure to send you a follow-up email with a link to the recording.