From: John Simpson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 9:52 AM
To: Hagy, Heath Michael; Smith, Randy; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; 'Mike Eichholz'; 'Michael Schummer'; 'Bob Gates'; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [External] Summer Internships

All,

I posted this internship ad on the Afton Listserv as well, but I thought that some of you may know of particular students you could pass it along to.  The job posting is a little generic but we are really looking for summer help that will focus on our duck banding program in addition to all the other duties listed.

Also a reminder that we are hoping to schedule the Great Lakes Partners Forum and the Great Lakes Sea Duck Retreat together in the same 2 - 3 day window at Winous Point in late May.  I'll keep you all posted, it is a great chance for students to present research for feedback and for all involved to network.

Thanks!
John

John Simpson
Winous Point Marsh
419 341 5460

State of Illinois - CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be attorney-client privileged or attorney work product, may constitute inside information or internal deliberative staff communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all attachments. Receipt by an unintended recipient does not waive attorney-client privilege, attorney work product privilege, or any other exemption from disclosure.