Folks here at Oklahoma Forestry Services are looking forward to working with this summer's interns.  We have a good agenda lined up to give your students an in-depth look at the variety of programs that state forestry agencies deliver.  Now is their chance to apply.

You will find the announcement attached, complete with application instructions.  We'll hire four folks for the summer of 2017.  All applicants will be notified of the final results before spring break.

Craig Marquardt, Area Forester
Oklahoma Forestry Services
PO Box 297,  Wilburton, OK  74578
918.465.2056,  cell 918.527.2764

www.forestry.ok.gov

Our mission is to conserve, enhance and protect Oklahoma's forest resources for present and future generations.
To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html