Hey guys, this is a lot of fun. Definitely recommend it

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kyle Landolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date: January 20, 2017 at 12:11:03 PM EST
To: Michael Hazelton <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Climbing group

Hey Michael,

Could you forward this to the undergraduates?

I’d like to see y’all come out and climb with us!

Best,
Kyle Landolt
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
M.S. in Geography
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: klandolt.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kyle Landolt <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Climbing group
Date: January 20, 2017 at 12:10:13 PM EST
To: "Miller, Matthew" <[log in to unmask]>, GeogGrads <[log in to unmask]>, GeogFaculty <[log in to unmask]>, Michael Camponovo <[log in to unmask]>, "McKinney, Nathan Lamar (Nathan McKinney)" <[log in to unmask]>, Pranab Roy Chowdhury <[log in to unmask]>

Hey team,

Are you interested in combining socializing and exercising so you’ll have more time to write manuscripts or watch Netflix? Then our climbing group is just the thing for you!

The Geography climbing group will be meeting every Monday and Wednesday from 6 to 7:30 pm at the RecSports Climbing Wall in HPER.

Our goal is to simply use climbing as a fun way to exercise and take a break from long work days. If you’ve never been climbing or just want to get out and do something physical, I recommend you come out with us!

You will only need to bring your valid UTK student ID. Equipment will be provided.

The sandbox guy,