Dear All:

FYI – summer internship program at TDOT.

Shih-Lung

From: Shannon Olivo <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 4:24 PM
To: TDOT HR
Subject: TDOT is hiring Summer Interns!

Good Afternoon,

The Tennessee Department of Transportation is currently accepting applications for our Summer 2017 internship program. We have several internships across the state that are open to rising junior and seniors. The majority of our internships are geared towards students who are studying civil engineering.

Students can learn more and apply online at https://www.tn.gov/tdot/article/transportation-human-resources-tdot-careers-internships.

All applications must be received by March 15, 2017.

As always, we appreciate your help with raising awareness of this opportunity.

Best Regards,

Shannon  Olivo

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Shannon Olivo | Recruitment & Engagement

TDOT Human Resources

JK Polk Bldg, 4th Floor

505 Deaderick Street

Nashville, TN 37243