From: Department of Geography [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Camponovo, Michael
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 10:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [UTKGEOG] GIS Jobs with US Census

All,

Kurt Butefish and I attended the Cumberland Urisa meeting in Clarksville yesterday and learned that our US Census Region (Philadelphia) is already hiring geographers with strong skills in GIS in preparation for the 2020 Census. The positions are temporary but will likely exist through 2021 per the regional geographic coordinator Analisa Rusnack. Application information can be found here: http://www.census.gov/regions/philadelphia/www/jobs/pdf/16D-23-GeoSpec-035-EXT.pdf

Good luck.

Michael Camponovo, CFM

GIS Outreach Coordinator

Geography Department