Dearest geographers,

Would you like to help prepare fellow Tennesseans for tornadoes? If so, join me in my current research endeavors and get paid while doing meaningful work!

My collaborator (Dr. Lisa Reyes Mason, College of Social Work) and I have a spot for one or two paid undergraduate researchers to work on our project funded by NOAA through VORTEX-Southeast (https://www.nssl.noaa.gov/projects/vortexse/). We would like you to work approximately 5 hours a week for $12/hour, with the overall goal of preparing workshops to inform Tennessee residents the safest way to respond to a tornado warning. If you are interesting in being a part of our research please email me at [log in to unmask].

Best,

Kelsey

Dr. Kelsey N. Ellis

Assistant Professor