Geographers,

We are hosting a free and open source geospatial meetup/conference/workshop in May on campus. Details are below.

MC

From: Randal Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, January 27, 2017 at 9:02 AM
To: "Logan, Joanne" <[log in to unmask]>, "Camponovo, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>, David Light <[log in to unmask]>, Jim Brannon <[log in to unmask]>, Pat Wurth <[log in to unmask]>, "Carroll, Andrew D" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "Meyers, Mike (Mike Meyers)" <[log in to unmask]>, Charla Hurst <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: FOSS4G Meeting in east TN

Good People!

Website: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Knoxfoss4g20170519

Date May 19th 2017

Location:

Plant Biotech Building

UT Ag Campus

2505 EJ Chapman Dr

Knoxville, TN 37996

There will be a Free and Open Source For GIS meetup on on May 19th in Knoxville. Everyone is welcome. Right now the cost is free or very close to it.

We've done out best to avoid any other conference in the area. Anyway - make plans to attend. Come Check it out.

As more news comes available I'll be spreading it through:

Randy

--
Randal Hale