Good morning!

I hope you all are having a great day so far!

 Tomorrow night, February 9th, from 6:00 - 7:00 pm in HSS 206 Gamma Beta Phi will be holding our first social of the semester! It is Valentine's themed, so be ready to come and meet new people, enjoy delicious desserts, and have a great time!

Please be sure to RSVP with the link below so we know how many people are coming as pizza will be provided!

https://goo.gl/forms/6pOzai6fpiCzgrNv2

You will receive one point for attending the social and an additional point if you bring a dessert item (homemade or store bought)! As always, if you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact me at any time!

All the best,

Maddie Rule

GBP Recording Secretary
(865) 804-2013