Good Morning UTK Chapter Gamma Beta Phi Family!!

We would like to welcome the "Fall 2017 New and Transfer Members to the UTK Chapter of Gamma Beta Phi"!! Attached are pictures from fall induction. Reminder, next semester we will host the 2018 Gamma Beta Phi National Convention here at University of Tennessee. Please consider taking advantage of the discounted chapter rate for attending the National Convention, contact, Dr. Jean-Philippe at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Lastly, we wish all members a safe winter break and look forward to seeing you all next semester!!

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Urban Forestry
Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries
2431 Joe Johnson Dr., 274 Ellington Plant Science
[https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/UTIA.jpg]