Good Afternoon  GBP Members!!!

This is a reminder that we will be having our monthly meeting Today in HSS 205, at 5 pm. We will be in HSS 205 for the first 20 minutes to sell our stoles ($25) and cords ($15) for members that have met their point requirements for this semester.

After we will make our way to the rock (dress warmly) and we will paint it GBP colors! Hope to see all of you all there!

Best regards,

 Yasir A. Ghazi

Student member National executive committee Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society
President- Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society UTK chapter
President- American medical student Association UTK chapter

1471123541905_utartsci255x47.png