Good Morning All,

The next UTK GBP chapter meeting will be Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 5 p.m. in HSS 205. We will be hosting “Pizza and Paint the Rock”. The chapter meeting will last about 30 minutes, current and new inductees are welcome to attend!!

Secondly, for all members of GBP, you will need to sign-up for a committee by Nov. 22nd, please follow this link: Gamma Beta Phi Committee Form Sign-Up . Not required for distance education students.

Lastly, the Fall 2017 UTK Chapter Gamma Beta Phi Induction Ceremony will be held this Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 2 pm in Hollingsworth Auditorium on the Agriculture Campus. We invite are current members to come and celebrate the new Fall 2017 UTK GBP inductees. In addition you can get service points for volunteering, up to 6 points that day!! We will start at 10 am and finish up around 4 pm (at the latest). We will be serving brunch so no worries about food…there will be plenty to eat!!

Fall Induction Volunteers Team Needed:

1.       Induction Set-Up Team

2.       Induction Break-Down Team

3.       Induction Ceremony Check-In Team

4.       GBP Usher team

5.       GBP Decoration Team

6.       GBP Parking Team

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Urban Forestry

Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries

2431 Joe Johnson Dr., 274 Ellington Plant Science

https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/UTIA.jpg