Good Morning GBP Members,

This is a reminder that we will be having our chapter meeting tomorrow October 24th at 5 pm HSS 205.             We will be welcoming our new members and also answering any questions that you may have on committees. Please keep in mind that you have to be in a committee as it required by our society's bylaws. Pizza and refreshments will be provided!! looking forward to see all of you all there!

Best regards,

Yasir A. Ghazi
Student member National executive committee Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society
President- Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society UTK chapter
President- American medical student Association UTK chapter

1471123541905_utartsci255x47.png