[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Good Afternoon GBP!

We have had multiple questions about what to donate and who to give it too. Below is a list of items we are collecting for donations. We will collect items all next week so please remember to have your name somewhere inside the bag so we can give you the accurate points.  If you need any assistance my number is (865)384-3692 or by email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Please let me know at least 2 hours in advance before so that I can meet. Have great rest of the week!

·         Soap (0.5 points)

·         Shampoo (0.5 points)

·         Lotion (0.5 points)

·         Washcloths (1 points)

·         Toothbrushes/Toothpaste (0.5 points)

·         Combs (0.5 points)

·         Feminine Products (1 points)

·         Hand Sanitizer (0.5 points)

·         Undergarments (of all sizes) (1points)
    There will be opportunities to earn points through donations throughout the semester. As a reminder, nine points are required each semester below is how you earn points:
Ø  One point for attending the general body meeting
Ø  One point per hour you volunteer with GBP
Ø  One point for joining a committee
Ø  One point per hour for outside volunteer hours (please provided supervisor contact email)
Ø  At least two of your nine points must come from general body attendance