Good afternoon members!

I hope you're having a great week with as little stress as possible!

I just wanted to remind you that our final social for the semester will be held tonight at 6:30 pm directly after the general body meeting in room 605 of Hodges Library. The library staff have been kind enough to host Gamma Beta Phi for this event, and we want to show our support with great attendance! There will be games, food, and fun as we all need to take a break and relax just a little before finals. As always, you will receive one point for attending the social and additional points if you bring canned goods for Second Harvest Food Bank and toiletries for KARM. We hope to see you there!

All the best,

Maddie Rule

GBP Recording Secretary
(865) 804-2013