Good afternoon!

I hope everyone is staying dry on this rainy Monday!

For our April Social, we will be partnering with Hodges Library to have a night full of board games, charades, and any other game that you would like to play! The library will be providing the food and entertainment for this social, which is very generous of them. To show our support, we need to give them an estimate of social attendees. If you are planning to attend the final GBP Social for the semester, please fill out the Google Form below:

https://goo.gl/forms/WUuJIOm8S9BzM68X2

Please fill out the form ASAP, even if you are unsure if you will be able to attend (there is a maybe option); we just need a rough estimate of how many members to expect. As always, this social will be worth 1 point, and you are welcome to bring any donation items for Second Harvest Food Bank and KARM to earn additional points. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out at anytime!

All the best,

Maddie Rule

GBP Recording Secretary
(865) 804-2013