Howdy members,

This is just a reminder that we have our Chapter Meetings tonight (3/29) and tomorrow night (3/30) at 6 PM in HSS 120. You earn a point for attending and you'll also be entered in a raffle to win a $10 gift card to Chik-fil-a.

I also would like to announce another volunteer opportunity. The Big Orange STEM Saturday event is happening on Saturday April 8th. You can earn points by either volunteering on the 8th from 8:30-2:00 pm in Hodges Library and also by volunteering at the practice run through (with free pizza!) on April 5th from 3:30-5:00 pm in the Library Auditorium. If you're interested in this opportunity, please email Valeria Bond Hodge at [log in to unmask]

Remember, you can earn a point for bringing the following items to the chapter meeting tonight: 3 canned goods for donation to Second Harvest Food Bank or a $5 equivalent of toiletries for donation to KARM.

Abi Edwards

President of Gamma Beta Phi