Hello again members!

We’re happy to welcome all of the new inductees for this semester to our organization. Every new member increases our potential impact on our community through all of our planned service projects.

We have Chapter Meetings this week Wednesday (March 29) and Thursday (March 30), both in HSS 120 at 6 PM. We’ll be discussing the upcoming events listed on the attached agenda and calendar. Every member that attends will also be entered in a raffle to win a $10 Chick-fil-a gift card.

Remember, you can earn additional point per every three canned goods (including peanut butter) for Second Harvest Food Bank or $5 worth of toiletries for KARM.

Some Upcoming Events:

-Bake Sale (4/5) on Ped Walkway—You will earn a point by bringing baked goods (homemade or store-bought) and also for each hour that you volunteer at the table. The money raised will go toward our Little Free Libraries fund. RSVP: https://goo.gl/forms/RovM6iInpmgSqHVm2

-Rhythm n’ Blooms (4/7-4/9) in Old City—You will earn a point for volunteering at the Rhythm n’ Bl9ooms Festival for any of the three time slots we’ve selected. Make sure to register with Rhythm n’ Blooms (http://www.rhythmnbloomsfest.com/volunteer/) as well as our RSVP form:

-Moe’s Percentage Night (4/18) on Cumberland Ave—A percentage of your sale (and anyone you bring with you) will be donated to our Little Free Libraries Fund when you eat at Moe’s between 5 and 10 on April 18th and mention Gamma Beta Phi at the register. RSVP: https://goo.gl/forms/5FH41JD6jmEyf28f1

Abi Edwards

President of Gamma Beta Phi