Hey members!

This is a quick reminder that we’re having our Percentage Night at Moe’s tonight. We’ll be receiving 10% of all sales between 5 and 10, so bring all your friends and help us raise money for Little Free Libraries!

There will be a sign in sheet by the register. You will receive a point if your name is on that list before 10 PM.

We don’t recommend bringing cans or toiletries because there may or may not be an executive board member here. You can still bring those to the Chapter Meetings this week (Wednesday 4/19 and Thursday 4/20).

Abi Edwards

President of Gamma Beta Phi