Hello members,

This is a reminder that our bake sale fundraiser is tomorrow (April 12) from 10 AM to 3 PM on Ped Walkway. You can earn points by volunteering at the table (one point for every hour) or by bringing baked goods (homemade or storebought) to the table tomorrow before 2 PM.

You can sign up to volunteer here:

https://goo.gl/forms/4ChDqcIYTYNcLGWw1

Also, don’t forget that we’re taking submissions if you’re interested in running for an executive board position next year. Email [log in to unmask] with:

1.       Your name

2.       A picture of yourself

3.       The position you’re running for

4.       A short paragraph about yourself and why you’re running for the position you chose

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Abi Edwards

President of Gamma Beta Phi