Hello again members!

This is a reminder that we have yet another set of general body meetings coming up this week. They will be Wednesday, March 8 and Thursday, March 9 both at 6 PM in HSS 120. No worries if you can’t attend. You can find all the information covered in the attached agenda. Members who are able to attend will be entered in a drawing to win a $10 Starbucks gift card.

A few upcoming events:

Ø  Brenz Pizza Percentage Night (3/8): This Wednesday between 5 and 8 PM, bring your friends and family out to Brenz Pizza on the strip to help us raise money (and earn a point!). Anyone who mentions the Gamma Beta Phi Fundraiser at the register will donate 20% of their sale to Little Free Libraries. Let us know that you’re planning on coming through the online RSVP: https://goo.gl/forms/rV48Ivj4Oo0MCgig2

Ø  Trivia Night Social (3/23): Come wind down with us in HSS 114 at 6 PM with pizza, cake, and trivia. We’ll be welcoming our new inductees and you’ll receive a point for participating in the night’s activities. RSVP here: https://goo.gl/forms/7YdsIrFaEzAU2Oa93

Ø  South Knoxville Cleanup (3/25): Starting at Sam Duff Memorial Park at 9 AM on Saturday, March 25, our volunteers will work to beautify our community by picking up trash along roads in South Knoxville. You’ll earn a point for each hour of volunteering (from 9-1) and you’ll get a free lunch! RSVP here: https://goo.gl/forms/OiT17OYVFr5fbvct2

For more upcoming events, take a look at the attached agenda or calendar. Take notice that the calendar starts on Monday as opposed to Sunday so we could fit all of our activities in.

We hope to see you all at the upcoming events and we wish you the best for a safe and fun Spring Break!

Sincerely,

Abi Edwards

President of Gamma Beta Phi