Hello again members!

I hope you're all having a good start to your week. If you had requested to have your name removed from the listserv, we are working on it and we ask that you be patient.

We have three volunteer opportunities in the next three days! Check out some information and RSVP with the link if you're interested.

-Thursday (3/2): Read Across America Day Book Fair; 10-3 on Ped Walkway. We'll be giving out free books to promote reading across campus. Volunteers will supervise the table for one hour shifts and collect monetary donations for Little Free Libraries. You can also receive a point for bringing 3 preferably used books to the table during the event.
RSVP: https://goo.gl/forms/ObTEWcXSf3q5Iasd2

Friday (3/3): Arbor Day Tree Planting; 12-3 at Second Creek near UT campus. Help Trees Knoxville reach their goal of planting 1,000 trees on Arbor Day.
RSVP: https://goo.gl/forms/RZNqPcuwpwy5ZDhj2

-Saturday (3/4): Mardi Growl; 11:30-2:30 in Market Square. Help out with the Marci Growl parade, Young Williams biggest fundraiser of the year. The money raised allows Young Williams to work toward their mission of finding every shelter animal a home.
RSVP: https://goo.gl/forms/RCxUjSk0lGsgCvyv1

We also have meetings coming up next week: Wednesday and Thursday 6-7 in HSS 120.

Remember, you can earn points by bringing three cans for Second Harvest Food Bank or $5 equivalent of toiletries for KARM to the meetings.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me at [log in to unmask]

Hope to see you all soon!
Abi Edwards
President of Gamma Beta Phi