From: Dennis Riecke <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 5:51 PM
Subject: FW: Immediate Fill Pathways Internship Program Student Trainee (Administrative Support) GS-0399-05, Jackson Mississippi
To: [log in to unmask]

From: Stephen Ricks [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 4:34 PM

All,

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Mississippi Field Office is recruiting a student trainee (in addition to the 2 Section 7 Biologist announced earlier) in the series and grade GS-0399-05 to become the newest member of our administrative support team.  This is an excellent opportunity for an inspiring human resource or conservation professional to gain professional experience in a federal agency as they attend their formal education program.  Students who successfully complete the Pathways Program may be eligible for conversion to a permanent job in the Service or other federal agency.  This position will provide general clerical support to the Ecological Services Office located in Jackson, Mississippi.  This position will close on 12/18/2016!

Please help me in getting the word out about this position as it will only be advertised for 5 days.  We hope to have the selected candidate on board by 8 January 2016.   I’d be happy to answer any questions about the position.  Interested folks can apply on USAJOBS at:

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/459679100/

Thanks in advance.

Stephen Ricks,

State Supervisor for Ecological Services

U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service

6578 Dogwood View Pkwy, Suite A

Jackson, MS 39213

601-321-1122 (O)

601-720-5783 (C)

601-965-4340 (F)

Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.
- General George Patton

NOTE: This email correspondence and any attachments to and from this sender is subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and may be disclosed to third parties.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and/or document(s) attached is for the exclusive use of the individual named above and may contain confidential, privileged and non-disclosable information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this e-mail or its contents in any way. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately.

If you want to unsubscribe from this {groupname} Group click [log in to unmask]" target="_blank">here
To file a complaint please send an eMail to: [log in to unmask]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html