From: Southeastern Fishes Council <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 9:37 AM
Subject: Job Openings
To: Cindy Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Cindy Williams,

<See below email from the FWS for job opportunities that are only open for a few days!

All,

 The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Mississippi Field Office is recruiting 2 Section 7 Consultation biologist at the grade of GS/9/11 to become members of our team.  These individuals will be responsible for evaluating environmental impacts to threatened and endangered species from federal activities (Section 7 Consultations).  These positions will close on 12/18/2016!

Please help me in getting the word out about these position as they will only be advertised for 5 days.  We hope to have the selected candidates on board by 8 January 2016.   I’d be happy to answer any questions about the position.  Interested folks can apply on USAJOBS at:

Open to all US Citizens: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/459614000/

Status Candidates can apply at: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/459613700/

Thanks in advance.

Stephen Ricks,;

State Supervisor for Ecological Services

U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service

6578 Dogwood View Pkwy, Suite A

Jackson, MS 39213

601-321-1122 (O)

601-720-5783 (C)

601-965-4340 (F)

Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.
- General George Patton

NOTE: This email correspondence and any attachments to and from this sender is subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and may be disclosed to third parties.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html