Good morning, and happy Friday!

Our graduate assistants are classified as exempt. Our HR Compensation department says they have a student relationship with the University, rather than an employment relationship.

Susan

---

Susan Campbell, Finance Director

College of Agriculture, Food and Environment

S-101 Agriculture Science Center

University of Kentucky

Lexington KY 40546-0091

Phone: 859-257-5934