From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Leanne Fuller
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 12:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Quick Poll - Graduate Assistants

Good Morning,

How does your institution classify Graduate Assistants, exempt or non-exempt? These would be graduate students not conducting research or teaching but receiving a tuition waiver. I will be happy to share the results when all have answered.

Thank you!

Leanne Fuller
Director, Employment Services
Human Resources