Southern Region Friends,

Please join me in welcoming LaTricia Snider to the position of Director of DASNR (Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources) Human Resources effective December 19, 2016.

Ms. Snider is a graduate of Southeastern Oklahoma University, with a B.A. in Business Administration. She has worked at OSU for six years, including serving as the business manager for Cowboy Dining and as a Human Resources Generalist with the OSU Human Resources Department for the past three years. Prior to her work at OSU, she served Chickasaw Telecommunications Services as a business manager for 13 years. She also has actively served on a number of Stillwater community foundations and events.

Please update the listserve to include LaTricia’s email address and her additional contact information is listed below.

LaTricia Snider, PHR, SHRM-CP
Director, DASNR Human Resources
235 Agricultural Hall
Oklahoma State University
405-744-5523

Throughout the years, I have treasured your guidance, insight, help, and friendship.

Merry Christmas to you and yours,

Sue B

p.s.  My last day is December 22. Countdown - only 5 remaining work days.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Sue Bonner, PHR
Director, DASNR Human Resources
Division of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
Oklahoma State University
P:  405-744-5524
F:  405-744-8863
E:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://hr.dasnr.okstate.edu/