Dear Colleagues,
Short and sweet--come if you can for a minute or an hour to say hello, talk a little shop, and wish each other the best of the holidays.
We will have a few hors d'oeuvres to share; drinks and dinner are on you, as you prefer them.
If you have not RSVP-ed, please do so. We will provide the restaurant with a count.
Wishing each of you a soft landing in 2016 and a stellar 2017!
Mary Mary Ryba Knepper, Ryba Associates, Inc."Supporting human performance by promoting excellence in technical, scientific, and professional communication”[log in to unmask] cell