FYI pls. See below:

Madhuri

From: Moran, Hayley Brooke
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 10:39 AM
Subject: We Need Your Input: Refugee Workshop at UTK

Dear UT Colleagues,

Refugee migration is one of the major issues of the day and one of interest to many in our local community.  In an effort to enhance collaboration among researchers and service providers, Dr. Julia Jaekel in Child and Family Studies, and Dr. Tricia Hepner in Anthropology from the University of Tennessee are gauging interest in holding a one-day workshop in February 2017. Please fill out our brief survey to help us plan this event: https://utk.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2uc60QLEemWSiiN

Also, if you know of other people and organizations who would be interested in participating, please feel free to send this email and survey link widely to your contacts. Thank you!

We hope that, with your help, we can increase collaboration and work better to achieve our goals for refugee communities near and far.

Sincerely,

Dr. Julia Jaekel
Dr. Tricia Hepner
University of Tennessee, Knoxville