Greetings Everyone!

Hopefully you have had an opportunity to go over the Revised Form I-9 and
instructions. A few things need to be mentioned:

First, I understand we still have a few older I-9's in the pipeline, but please
start using the Revised I-9 immediately. The Form I-9 OMB with the Revision
date of 03/08/13 N (located at the bottom left corner) will no longer be
accepted after January 21, 2017.

USCIS has said it IS acceptable to print the 15 pages of instructions ONCE
and to use them repeatedly for each employee to read when they are
completing the Form I-9. I keep a notebook on my desk with the instructions
available.

On page one there is a shaded box under the employee signature and today's
date fields. The employee MUST check ONE of the two boxes: "I did not use a
prepare or translator" OR " A preparer(s) and/or translator assisted the
employee in completing Section 1." See attached

On page two there is shaded box of instructions at the top, the EMPLOYER is
to enter the employees last name, first name and middle initial (if applicable)
AND enter the numeric value of the citizenship/immigration status that the
employee attested to on page one. See attached

Lastly, you can go to your internet browser, enter www.uscis.gov, scroll to
the bottom of the web page and under 'Verification" click the second
choice: 'I-9 Central.' Once there, the ninth choice is 'Form I-9 Widget' that
you can download and save to your desktop for printing the Form I-9.

Cathy Milligan