Hey Everyone,

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and are looking forward to wrapping
this semester up!

As we move forward towards next semester and bringing the club back to
normal, we will be making some rather significant changes to the club
constitution. In order to make these changes before our upcoming meeting
with the Vice Chancellor of Student Life and the Dean of Students, we will
be holding a special meeting today to present the proposed changes. We will
then be able to vote on these changes at our normal meeting on Wednesday.

*This special meeting will be today at the normal time and place, 6:30 in
HSS.* I do not imagine that the meeting will take longer than 10 minutes
and we will only be presenting the proposed changes. If you aren't able to
make it, but still want to look the changes over before we vote on
Wednesday I will send out a copy of updated constitution after tonight's
meeting.

Hope to see you soon!

-Kyle

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to
[log in to unmask] containing this message:

SIGNOFF UTCH-L

(you don't need to give your name)