Please do not reply to this message. Thank You.
To view the archives or join/leave TMG list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

Dear Tennessee Extension Master Gardener volunteers,

Our state has been asked to contribute to a national study of Extension Master Gardener volunteers that is being conducted by University of Georgia and Iowa State University. I have shared with you the links and materials from University of Georgia and Iowa State University. While it is a national efforts, my colleague at UGA who is conducting the survey will give each state access to a summary of responses, so we can use the information right here in Tennessee.  Thank you to each of you who have already completed the Master Gardener Motivations survey!

This is a legitimate study and one in which I encourage you to participate. Below, you will find a note of reminder from the folks conducting the survey. The survey closes December 5, 2016, so be sure to respond soon!

Thank you for supporting this project and for all the time you invest as a Tennessee Extension Master Gardener,

Natalie

--------------------------
Extension Master Gardeners:

Over the last six weeks, the University of Georgia and Iowa State University have been conducting a research study entitled "A National Study of Motivations of Extension Master Gardener Volunteers," referred to as the Motivations study. You are invited to be a part of this quantitative study of Extension Master Gardeners (EMGs) in the United States that will create a snapshot in time and space of the EMG volunteer program. Thank you to each of you who have already completed the Master Gardener Motivations survey!

If you have not yet completed the Motivations study survey, there is still time to participate! The survey will be open until December 5, 2016. Simply click on this link to access the survey:
http://tinyurl.com/MasterGardenerMotivations

Completion of this online Motivations survey should take about 30 minutes. The survey uses Qualtrics survey software to present the questions and collect responses. You can respond to the survey using a smart phone, tablet, or computer. Accessing the survey link is not harmful to your computer. To participate, simply click on the link (below). It will take you directly to an online survey where you simply click your responses or type in short answers.

Involvement in the study is voluntary, and you may choose not to participate or to stop at any time without penalty or loss of benefits to which you are otherwise entitled. If you decide to stop or withdraw from the study, the information/data collected from or about you up to the point of your withdrawal will be kept as part of the study and may continue to be analyzed. If you have received this reminder email and do not wish to participate, simply delete this message - there is no need to respond.

Thank you for participating!

Sincerely,
Sheri

Sheri Dorn
Coordinator, Georgia Master Gardener Extension Volunteer Program
University of Georgia
Griffin Campus, Horticulture Department
1109 Experiment Street, Cowart Building
Griffin GA 30223-1731
Tel. 770-412-4766

Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html
Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates.

To reduce pressure on your spam filter, please add this sender's email address to your contacts.

Have you visited the Master Gardener Store?
https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx