Deb is correct - the deadline is in March. This information will be added
to the submission page so you don't have to search for it. Sorry for any
inconvenience. I look forward to seeing many of you in Budapest next year!

Rachel

--
PD Dr.med.vet. Rachel E. Marschang, Dip ECZM (herpetology), FTÄ
Mikrobiologie, ZB Reptilien