Freight Transportation Stakeholders:

The FHWA Freight Office is in the process of identifying topics for the 2017 Talking Freight webinars. We would like to hear directly from you regarding potential topics and speakers, so that we can continue to meet your needs.

If you have an idea for a topic and/or speaker(s) for that topic, please send the topic, speaker name(s), a brief topic description, and/or speaker contact information to Chip Millard ([log in to unmask]) and Nicole Coene ([log in to unmask]).  (NOTE: There will continue to be various webinars focused on the FAST Act freight provisions in 2017.)  You can suggest only a topic or a speaker or speakers, but recommending both topics AND speaker(s) for those topics is particularly helpful.

Feel free to forward this notice to your colleagues who attend the Talking Freight webinars and/or would have interest in attending the Talking Freight webinars.

If you've never attended a Talking Freight webinar but would like to suggest topics and/or speakers, please visit http://www.ops.fhwa.dot.gov/freight/FPD/talking_freight/index.htm to find out more information about the Talking Freight webinar series.

We hope you attend or continue to attend the Talking Freight webinars.  Thank you for your interest.

Carl L. "Chip" Millard III

Federal Highway Administration

Office of Freight Management and Operations

Program Delivery Team

U.S. DOT Headquarters Building

Room E84-471

1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE

Washington, DC 20590

Phone: 202-366-4415

Fax: 202-366-3225

E-mail: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]