Location: These positions can be located in multiple locations throughout the United States!

CDM Smith has an opportunity available Freight/Rail Planners who will help guide and develop an established freight planning practice. Our accomplished and recognized team has completed more than a dozen regional and statewide freight plans within the past few years!  These positions have the flexibility to be based in Atlanta, GA, Austin, TX, Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, Orlando, FL or Tallahassee, FL.

As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
-Serving as our Freight Planning Leader working with diverse clients and performing freight planning statewide and at the regional level.
-Leading multidisciplinary teams.
-Taking responsibility for deciding the kind and extent of planning and related programs needed for accomplishing CDM Smith's objectives.
-Formulating and guiding the attack on problems of difficulty and marked importance to CDM Smith or the industry.
-Overseeing and directing new business development activities.
-Acting as a strategic planning champion.
-Managing large projects of company-wide importance.
-Interacting with clients on a daily basis.
-Effectuating CDM Smith's business goals in strategic business development, project management, and staff utilization and development.

In addition we have a Planner 5 position open, as a member of this team you would contribute to CDM Smith’s mission by:

As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
-Serving as our Senior Freight planner working with diverse clients and performing freight planning both statewide and at the regional level.
-Independently deciding on planning problems and methods.
-Interacting with clients on a weekly basis.
-Coordinating the collection of project data.
-Initiating, preparing, and being responsible for new business proposals and interviews.
-Contributing to strategic planning, marketing, and business operations planning.
-Mentoring junior level staff.

Click here to apply: Planner 8-Freight/Rail

OR

Click here to apply: Planner 5-Freight/Rail

Mary K Schroeder | Sr. Technical Recruiter |CDM Smith| phone: 615-693-9827