From: Sharpe, Pamela Hope
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 11:08 AM
To: Caspersen, Janna Ruth <[log in to unmask]>; Li, Yingkui <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Shefner, Jon D <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Invitation for Graduate Students and Undergraduate Students to Meet with Ron Kalafsky-Department Head Applicant

Janna and Philip,

I am assisting Dr. Shefner with the schedule for various groups to meet with Ron Kalafsky.

Janna, as the Grad Rep on the Search Committee and Philip, as the Undergraduate Program Chair, can each of you send an invitation to the graduate students (Janna) and Club Geography (Philip) to attend an interview session with Ron on Thursday, December 1 @ 12:30-1:15.

Pizza will be provided from 12 Noon to 12:30 and the meeting with be held in the Seminar Room.

Thanks.  I'm attaching Ron's application letter and curriculum vita.  The reference letters can only be provided to voting faculty and the graduate student rep so I'm not attaching the letters.

-Pam