---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ddami <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 9:38 PM
Subject: [CLUBGGY] Taste of the World Event
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello Department of Geography Staff and Students,

We have a very busy week ahead of us and a lot of events for GeoWeek but I want to bring attention to this Friday (11/18), Club Geography will be hosting the Taste of the World Event at the Frieson Black Cultural Center.

The event is designed to spark an interest in Geography among the community and celebrate the end of GeoWeek all while enjoying delicious food. We ask staff, faculty, grad and undergrad students to stop by whenever they have a chance to grab something to eat and spread awareness about any projects, research or opportunities that the department has to offer.

The event is all inclusive, open to the public and completely free. So feel free to share the flyer attached to friends and students.

One last thing, we will need some people to help set up and clean. If you are available for even a short amount of time, please add your name to the link below.

https://docs.google.com/a/utk.edu/spreadsheets/d/1vlh09v-s7z_s9E8UC32cV7FNZWs5T8trIQZL8TP-z3U/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks again,

Club Geography

Danielle H. Dami