Good Afternoon Club Geography -

Please consider signing up for one or both of two Geography Awareness Week (Month) events.  We still need volunteers to help out at the MUSE museum on Saturday mornings November 12 and November 19.  You can do that at the following Doodle Poll.  If you have questions, contact Michael Hazelton at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

http://doodle.com/poll/y7fp75bryk3mfhgk
We also need volunteers to work ½ to 1 hour shifts at the GAW display Wednesday, November 16.  That day we will have an interactive map display and information about the Geography major out on the plaza in front of the Burchfiel Building.  We had a lot of traffic during this event last year and we really need at least three people out there at any given time.  Following is a link to the graduate student and faculty Google Docs sign-up sheet.   Please add your name if you would like to join us.  If you have questions about this event, contact Steven Little at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1roNF5EGpmkqLbH5H3BtyCiFM_LKsQkNOM66R_Do_t3s/edit?usp=sharing

The Geography Awareness Week events are the one time each year when we really focus on outreach to the University and local communities.  Your assistance in these activities would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks -

Kurt Butefish
Coordinator
Tennessee Geographic Alliance