Good morning communicators,

Next week is Big Orange Give 2016! With your help, this week-long giving campaign has been successful for the past three years. We need that help again this year! With a goal of raising 1 million dollars for UT this year, we are asking that you once again help spread the word. This year’s campaign will take place November 14-18.

Attached is a communications toolkit to help you promote Big Orange Give before, during and after the campaign. We have also created a Dropbox of graphics and tools that will hopefully make posting easier. You can find it here: tiny.utk.edu/bogtools

Tools include:

Feel free to add your own messaging with these graphics and you are always welcome to share what we are posting on our alumni social media accounts:

Twitter

Facebook

Instagram

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions and as always, thank you. Let’s raise 1 million!

JESSY LAWRENCE
Director of Communications

Tyson Alumni House
1609 Melrose Avenue