TGIF!  Remember - Monday, Nov. 21, 5:30 pm we will host a Global Security lecture by Dr.
Renato Cruz De Castro on "The South China Sea Dispute: U.S.-Philippines-China Security
Relations."  Dr. Castro is a professor at La Salle University in Manila, Philippines and noted
expert on this topic.

Tuesday, Nov. 29, 12:30-1:30 pm – Room 205, Baker Center -- Baker Fellow and UT
Political Science assistant professor, Dr. Matt Buehler will be joined by GTA, Mehdi Ayari, in
a presentation on  "Opening the Black-Box of Authoritarian Coalitions: Minister Retention
and Tunisia’s Autocratic Ruling Elite."

NEW EVENT!  Wednesday, Nov. 30, 3 -4:15 pm, Toyota Auditorium -- "We Look Ahead:
Potential Policies of the Trump Administration."
Our Baker Center policy wonks will share their perspectives on some of the potential
policies of the Trump administration. The panel will discuss:
-  Economy – Dr. Matt Murray, Baker Center director & economist
-  Global Security - Dr. Krista Wiegand, Baker Faculty Fellow & political scientist
-  Energy & Environment – Dr. Charles Sims, Baker Faculty Fellow & economist
-  Transportation – Dr. David Greene, Baker Fellow, ORNL (retired)
-  Supreme Court—Dr. Richard Pacelle, Dept. Head, UT Political Science
Join us, learn, share your thoughts and questions.

All events are free and open to the public.  Join us!