Please do not reply to this email. If you are interested in being an orientation leader please email me at [log in to unmask]  (Jayetta Rogers)

I hope this email finds you doing well! We are currently recruiting for the 2017 Orientation Leaders (OLs). Orientation Leaders help welcome New Vols and their families to Big Orange Country through a variety of programs- Orientation, Welcome Week, & Family Weekend!

  1.  Nominate a student! If you know any student that is hardworking, dedicated and passionate about UT and would be good role model/peer leader, we want them to apply to be an OL. Click here<https://docs.google.com/a/vols.utk.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebLr6E2h2VZP2PhXeJsz35zBckk6xHWVUofuEBFWqa7p8WcQ/viewform> to nominate students you think would be excellent OLs (Feel free to complete the form more than once). Students nominated will be contacted by our office and encouraged to apply.
  2.  Share the recruitment message with your students and encourage interested students to check out our website for more information about the OL position here<http://newvols.utk.edu/orientation/student-leader-recruitment/>.
  3.  Assist with OL interviews! If you have time in your schedule to assist and observe applicants as they take part in a Group Interview process, we encourage you to sign up here<https://docs.google.com/a/utk.edu/spreadsheets/d/1UuGQw4QXthJ6eHC2RKrBd4JkB07-Qh-Y1YWKu6O_T9Q/edit?usp=sharing>. We could not complete the interviews without your help! Please note the different tabs at the bottom with various dates.

I have attached the OL position description to this email. Feel free to forward it to any students you see fit. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Amanda at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thanks for your help in advance and Go Vols!

Lindi A. Smedberg | Director

Office of Orientation and Transition

University of Tennessee-Knoxville

412 Student Services Building