Hello everyone,

I just wanted to send a note out to everyone to say thanks for your efforts
in putting on the tournament this weekend. I received so many positive
comments and compliments about the tournament from coaches, parents and
players who were in attendance. They were impressed with how well the
tournament was run by the volunteers and expressed what a great experience
it was for them.  I couldn’t agree more—thanks for being such a great
representation of our club, our sport and the University of Tennessee.

I hope that you all feel a sense of pride in what you accomplished this
weekend. Throughout the years, our tournament has become recognized as one
of the (if not THE) best judo events in the Southeast.

Thanks again for all of your hard work. It’s a true joy and honor to be part
of the Martial Arts community here at UT and I really appreciate your
support and participation.

Sincerely,
Mike Takata