From:  "Gray, Matt"<[log in to unmask]>;
Date:  Fri, Sep 30, 2016 09:58 PM
To:  "GRC"<[log in to unmask]>;

Subject:  Post-doctoral Research Associate (Amphibian Diseases)

Dear Colleagues:

Please circulate this announcement for a post-doctoral position in the UT Center for Wildlife Health focused on studying Batrachochytrium salamandrivorans (Bsal) and ranavirus.

http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/mgray/cwh/UTCWHPostDoc2016.pdf

Interested individuals should apply through UT Human Resources (http://hr.tennessee.edu/jobs/).  Questions can be directed to Deb Miller and me.  The application deadline is 16 October 2016.

All the Best,

Matt

Matthew J. Gray, Ph.D., Professor

Director, Global  Ranavirus Consortium

Co-chair, PARC National Disease Task Team

Associate Director, Center for Wildlife Health

University of Tennessee
 274 Ellington Plant Sciences Building
 Knoxville, TN 37996-4563
 865.974.2740 [ofc]                [log in to unmask]
 865.974.4714 [fax]                http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/personnel/mgray.htm

 For more information about Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries at UTK,
 Please visit http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/ or  call 865.974.7126