All,

As I mentioned earlier, these videos are placed on the OSU Learning Management System as another resource for employees and supervisors in preparation for the pending FLSA changes.

Click on the link below and it will take you to a training webpage.  Scroll down and you’ll see the links for Supervisors and Non-Exempt employees. Trainings are short and can be viewed at employee convenience.

****

Oklahoma DOES NOT have a leave sharing bank.

Sue Bonner

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Sue Bonner, PHR

Director, DASNR Human Resources

Division of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources

Oklahoma State University

P:  405-744-5524

F:  405-744-8863

E:  [log in to unmask]