Nikki, I can get someone to send it to you.  Your state is in our thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 10, 2016, at 8:49 AM, Nikki Kurdys <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi All,
I hope you all got through Hurricane Matthew safely. As you may have seen on the news NC got hit pretty hard and much of our state is dealing with flooding and power outages.

At the meeting in Savannah Marci mentioned that there is a new shared leave program at LSU that allows employees to donate leave to other employees in cases of emergency. Does anyone at LSU have a copy of that policy you can send us? We're hoping to be able to do the same to help our employees.

Thanks
Nikki

--

Nikki Kurdys, SPHR, SHRM-SCP