Dear Colleagues -

I am writing to announce that the position for the West District Extension
Director (DED) for NC Cooperative Extension at NC State is now posted.

We are looking for an experienced Extension professional who can bring
strong leadership to the West District and all of County Operations,
including great command of employment duties, hiring, supervision, and
coaching/professional development of others; exceptional skills in
relationship building with local government officials and growth of our
volunteer advisory council system; and a dedication to teamwork and
collaboration within the County Operations team. We are interested in
external and internal applicants who know and support the county-based
delivery model and can champion the continuation of strong educational
programming in western North Carolina.   The position is housed at the
Mountain Horticulture Research and Extension Center in Mills River, NC,
near beautiful Asheville NC.

Please see the link for the full job description and how to apply at the
following website:
https://jobs.ncsu.edu/postings/76153

I would kindly ask that you send this on to any qualified and talented
professionals you know in this field and encourage them to apply.  I would
love to see a very robust pool for this search!

Have a wonderful day!
Sheri

--

*Sheri L. Schwab, J.D, M.Ed.*
*Associate Director of the NC Cooperative Extension Service*

*Extension provides practical education you can trust to help people,
businesses, and communities solve problems, develop skills, and build a
better future.*