To members of Club Geography:

Tomorrow (Friday) we will hold an information meeting for the study abroad program to Oslo and London on The Age of Migration. I have attached the flyer for the study abroad program with this email. The flyer contains information about course content, dates, and cost.

The information session will be held on Friday, October 21 at 3:40 pm in Burchfiel Geography 406

Please attend this meeting if you are interested in the study abroad program. I will discuss what is included in the course fee, the course format, field trips, accommodations, and practical information about Oslo and London. Mimi Thomas will provide practical tips for studying abroad.

If you can't attend the meeting you can ask me questions about the study abroad program at [log in to unmask]

Mimi and I hope to see you on Friday.

Best wishes,

Dr. van Riemsdijk