All,

The agenda for the upcoming TNGIC Workshop here at UT is attached. Our keynote speakers are both from GSMNP in honor of the NPS centennial. Our very own Hannah Gunderman is presenting and there is a panel titled “Getting a GIS Job” that may be of interest to some of you. Numerous people from local government and industry will be there sharing their work.

Registration is free but ends today at 5:00.

I’ll be hanging out with Kurt at the TGA and UTK Geography booth so please stop by and say hello.

Michael Camponovo, CFM

GIS Outreach Coordinator

Geography Department

209A Burchfiel Geography Building