From: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 4:27 PM
Subject: Update on Election Day Teacher Education
To: "Hazelton, Michael David" <[log in to unmask]>, "Rochner, Maegen L (Maegen Rochner)" <[log in to unmask]>

Maegen and Michael,

I received the details on the teacher in-service coming up on Tuesday November 8 from about 9:30 – 11:30 at Carter High School. Would you please forward this information on to your members? I’m looking for 2 or 3 students to help out.

What: Knox County Schools Science Teacher Demonstrations

Where: Carter High School

When: Tuesday November 8 from 9:30 – 11:30. (Need to be set up by 9:15 so will be leaving UTK approximately 8:15)

Thanks,

Michael Camponovo, CFM

GIS Outreach Coordinator

Geography Department